GIRLFRIEND & BOYFRIEND QUOTES


You deserve flowers on your doorstep and coffee in the morning, you deserve notes left on your dashboard and ice cream sundaes at 3 am, you deserve honesty every day and to be kissed every hour you deserve to be reminded how beautiful you are.


 It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and then the next day you wonder how you lived without them.


 When you came into my life, there is now no reason for my fear. Thank you for making me feel secure all the time.

Your laughter drew me to you, but your caring heart is why I want to spend forever with you.

No one can ever replace your love. In my heart and in my soul, you will always be my one and only love.

You’re the one reason I wake up in the morning, you’re the one reason I find a way to smile, you’re the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Your eyes, your smile, your everything, your laugh, your look in your eyes when you talk to me. It’s just everything about you that makes me want you even more.

A guy who really loves a girl and thinks of her as his future wife, he will introduce her to all his friends and family. To tell his every relative that this is the one girl he will spend all his life with.

Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart – Robert Sexton

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours – Nicholas Sparks.

 A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you’re always thinking of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you my love.

 My love, there is no one else like you. You give me butterflies; you’ve made me so happy. In your eyes I can see our future. What else could I ask for? I think I already found the one who could give me an endless happiness.

 If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up every day to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine… Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you – Courtney Kuchta.
GIRLFRIEND & BOYFRIEND QUOTES GIRLFRIEND & BOYFRIEND QUOTES Reviewed by Unknown on 07:27 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.