I WILL NEVER BE AN OLD MAN




I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.


I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened. 
                                                                                                                  -Mark Twain
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

My old man taught me a lot of stuff in his death that I don't even know if he would have been able to teach me had he been alive. And that was to never do stuff that can jeopardize the people you love and hurt them. 
                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                             -Freddie Prinze, Jr.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I am perhaps the oldest musician in the world. I am an old man but in many senses a very young man. And this is what I want you to be, young, young all your life, and to say things to the world that are true.

                                                                                                                         -Pablo Casals
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°



The doors between the old man today and the child are still open, wide open. I can stroll through my grandmother's house and know exactly where the pictures are, the furniture was, how it looked, the voice, the smells. I can move from my bed at night today to my childhood in less than a second.

                                                                                                                              - Ingmar Bergman
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

You ever try to beat your dad up? It just don't happen. He's got that old man strength. 

                                                                                                                              -Donald Cerrone


I WILL NEVER BE AN OLD MAN I WILL NEVER BE AN OLD MAN Reviewed by Unknown on 06:35 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.