MESSAGES FOR GIRLFRIEND : QUOTES FOR HER


 I started flirting with you because you were the hottest girl I had ever laid my eyes on. Now I have fallen in love with you because you have the most beautiful heart I have ever felt. I love you.

********************
Before I was in a relationship with you, I was suffering from commitment phobia. After being in a relationship with you, I am suffering from an addiction call love. 

********************

To survive, humans need air, food and water. I just need your hugs, smiles and kisses. I love you.

********************


 The only word to describe you, is MINE and the only word to describe us, is FOREVER






********************

Your love is the only armor I need to fight all of life’s battles.

********************

If you were Facebook, I would check your updates 24/7. If you were twitter, I would keep tweeting I Love You constantly. If you were Instagram, I would keep uploading selfies all day long. If you were Pinterest, I would pin my heart on you. 

********************

Your touch does to me what a pebble does, when dropped into the calm waters of a lake. You send ripples through my body and my soul. I love you sweetie.

********************

Just like how Instagram is incomplete without those mellow hues, my life is incomplete without you. I love you.


********************

If there is ever a time that we need to stay apart from each other, I really don’t know how long I will wait for you to come back. Not that I won’t wait, but because I don’t know how long is forever. I love you.






********************

Whenever I lie on my couch doing nothing but dreaming about you, I am not wasting time. I am investing time in imagining how beautiful my life is, and will be. I love you.
MESSAGES FOR GIRLFRIEND : QUOTES FOR HER MESSAGES FOR GIRLFRIEND : QUOTES FOR HER Reviewed by Unknown on 12:43 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.