I FEEL SO ALONE




Sometimes it takes the wisdom of those who have gone before us to inspire us to do great things. Traveling alone can be either an exciting or scary prospect (or both!), so if you’re sea
rching for inspiration, here are some quotes to get you excited about your journey.




-- “I think one travels more usefully when they travel alone, because                                             they  reflect more.”    
                                                                                   
                                                                                    - Thomas Jefferson


--The most important relationship in your life is the relationship you have     with yourself. Because no matter what happens, you will always  with       yourself.”  
                                                                             
                                                                             - Diane Von Furstenberg


--“I was forced to wander, having no one, forced by my nature to keep          wandering because wandering was the only thing that I believed in,          and the only thing that believed in me.”  
                                                                                           
                                                                                            - Roman Payne

I FEEL SO ALONE I FEEL SO ALONE Reviewed by Unknown on 11:37 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.