CLASSIC QUOTES

“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intol
                                                                                            erably stupid.” 

                                                                                                                        ― Jane AustenNorthanger Abbey

“If he loved with all the powers of his puny being, he couldn't love as much in eighty years as I could in a day.” 

                                                                                                                     ― Emily BrontëWuthering Heights

“All the girls in the world were divided into two classes: one class included all the girls in the world except her, and they had all the usual human feelings and were very ordinary girls; while the other class -herself alone- had no weaknesses and was superior to all humanity.” 

                                                                                                                                                            ― Leo Tolstoy

“My meaning simply is, that whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do well; that whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself to completely; that in great aims and in small, I have always been thoroughly in earnest.” 

                                                                                                             ― Charles DickensDavid Copperfield

“People don't have fortunes left them in that style nowadays; men have to work and women to marry for money. It's a dreadfully unjust world.” 

                                                                                                                                          ― Louisa May Alcott

CLASSIC QUOTES CLASSIC QUOTES Reviewed by Unknown on 14:00 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.